Friday, December 21, 2007

The lonely turkey

HALLELUYAH!!! I just finish my last lecture today and its the end of the semester. I have been here for 3 full months.Wow.. how did i survive it? i don't know.. but i did.. Off for Christmas break now but will have to be back for exams in January. Thats the only down part. But hey, i deserve a reward after 3 months of hard work. Come on.. don't i deserve it? haha..
People have been asking me about what i will be doin for Christmas. I have been telling some people this story.

The myth: sitting all alone in my room. Roast my own turkey and have it on my own for Christmas eve dinner. Add some entertainment in, maybe watch a movie while eating. Leave the other half of the turkey for Christmas day lunch. All in all, it will be an interesting Christmas with some peace and quiet. But of course a lonely one as well. Because i have no where else to go.

Some people didn't believe a word i said before i could even finish telling my sad plan. But some very good friends of mine(winks at Ryan) actually bought the story and sympathized with me. I wanna thank them for their utter loyalty and faith in me. Haha.. ( i know im goin to get it from them now)
The truth: I will be leaving tomorrow to a family friend's house in Guildford, south of London. I will be spending my entire Chirstmas and New year over there. Of course in the process of enjoying myself i would make sure that i put some study in for my exams as well..(hopefully.. hehe)

Well i am sure you all will be hearing from me again very soon. I have a early Christmas dinner with my friends to go to. So, thats it for now. God bless everyone.

No comments: