Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter weekend

It has been a great weekend for me. Many people call it Holy Week and in some sense it is. Its a good time to reflect what Christ has done for us but a celebration as well. I had passover meal with my cell group on Friday. On Saturday, i spent the whole dayhelping out in church to prapare for the evangelistic event in the night. While i was helping out, one of the leaders Vijay asked me:' Isaac do you mind doing the game show later?' This was 45 minutes before i had to do it. I agreed to help out and he asked me to throw in some jokes as well. I went up and did 'Inspector Muniandy'. The whole church nearly fell down with the laughter. It was really good and everything turned out well. Now, everybody speaks to me with an Indian accent. haha...
Celebrated Alice's birthday at an italian restaurant. Had one of my best italian meals whilst im here. The folded pizza was simply superb. I should be visiting there again soon.. haha..

While in church on Easter Sunday, Ps. Jennie invited me for dinner at their house after church. I was a bit reluctant at first because i was supposed to go watch ManU trash Liverpool with my friend after church. But i of course accpeted the offer. It was nice hanging out in pastor's house with both pastors while the others had their meeting. After dinner, we watch a movie called 'Gridiron Gang' with lead actor being Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. An inspirational true story that i would recommend all to watch. Got back to my room at about 1am.
For me, it was a fantastic weekend. I thank God for the church that He has provided me with. I thank God for the fellowship of His people. Friends in university that i can count on. Most importantly, showing me yet another window of apportunity. He indeed has Risen!!

1 comment:

yourshoeah said...

INSPECTOR MUNIANDY!! WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA! GO GO ISAAC! =D

Yoshie,
who is beside himself.