Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tag!! You're IT!!

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than go to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
4. Rules are meant to be broken.. teehee..
5. Who comes up with these games anyway? I’m surprised I got sucked into all this.

What was I doing ten years ago (1998 in general)?

1. Schooling in Sekolah Rendah Chong Eng
2. Busy making the school proud (Badminton, Ping Pong, Spelling bee, Story Telling, Music Band)
3. Bossy school prefect
4. The No.1 David Beckham fan (after that superb free kick against Colombia in the World Cup)
5. Daily football match with the wall in the garden

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Get up early to help set up in church
2. Watch Manchester United whoop Arsenal yet again
3. Attend Birthday Party
4. Finish watching Heroes season 1
5. Organize my study notes

5 snacks I enjoy (I think this is a trick question. Just 5?!?):

1. Doritos (The best by a mile... chilli heatwave… drools..)
2. Fries (Thick British fries, not the silly French ones)
3. Err… food?
4. Fruits? It’s counted right?
5. I don’t really snack… really… seriously… I’m not joking… come on… you believe me right…

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Move Eden Community Services into a world class facility
2. Build a stadium so that churches in Kluang can worship together monthly
3. Support people who want to go to Bible College
4. Support people who have the heart to become teachers (better quality teachers in schools)
5. Buy over Manchester United

5 of my bad habits (Oooooh...):

1. Procrastination
2. Thinking too much
3. Lazing around
4. Lack of trust in others
5. Complacency

5 places I have lived:

1. Mother’s womb
2. House in between Revertex factory and jungle infested with snakes
3. Jalan Maju, Taman Kerjasama, Kluang
4. Kilmorey Hall, Brunel University, London
5. Short and long stints in many other places

5 jobs I've had:

1. Paper mixer, Calendar tear-er and glue-er at Boon Hwa Printers
2. Drinks maker and chef at Barneys Restaurant
3. Waiter at Roc Cottage Restaurant (London)
4. Volunteer at various places (Eden, Agape, STK, LIBT etc)
5. Renowned World Class food connoisseur… hehe… (still am)

6 people I tag:

1. Gideon (To post stuff more than 2 lines!)
2. Joyce (To post stuff other than pictures of herself.)
3. Wei Shin (To help him out with his monthly post.. keke)
4. Lisa (To give you something to share other than donuts and blaming the world… haha)
5. Seem Yee (Since she likes this tag thingy so much. TAG!!)
6. Kris (My new found typing pal!! )

No comments: