Friday, September 21, 2007

The time has come

well.. the time has come.. i love the song from the UNITED live album UNITED WE STAND... as the the Word of God says:"A man has to leave his father and mother to be with his wife..." dun worry im not getting married yet.. it kind of feels that way.. "A boy has to leave his father and mother to learn to be a man". At this point of time, first and foremost I would say i will have to learn to be a MAN after God's own heart first. Well, im sure this journey forward is just another step and challenge God is taking me.
Jit had to give me a little lesson on packing yesterday too.. i think if not for him i would stillbe in Kluang right now(am in singapore now). some ral last minute packing doesn't help at all. I always do so many other things first, esp meeting other people. sigh... sad that will have to leave everything and that life that i have known for the full 20 years of my life.. Thanks for all your wishes and encouragement. I hope i have left something with you all back in Kluang, my friends in Malaysia and other parts of the world. I hope that i have left something that has encouraged and motivated you to run towards the Crown of righteousness. I pray for God's bountiful blessings to be on all of you.
THANKS you guys n gals for being a blessing to me. LOVE you all.. God bless...
p/s prepare the tear tsunami is coming to malaysia n singapore... haha..
Flight SQ322 11.20pm departure from singapore

No comments: