Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Im Free!! So wats next?

Alast, i finally finished my exams. Overall it was good apart from accounts which was tough, but i think it should have done ok. I am actually quite happy with myself because i think i did study quite hard for this exam. Overall i am very proud of myself with this pass semester. I don't think i ever worked so hard for a consistent period of time before. My reward is that i feel good about it. Ahh...
Im free!! So whats next? Now i have nearly 3 weeks of holiday to deal with. For the fist time it is a bit of a problem to have a holiday. haha.. sounds crazy right.. but yeah.. i have to figure out what i am going to be doing for these couple of weeks. I want to do something productive. These are my tentative plans.
1. Get a part time job
2. Finish reading one book ('Drawing Near' by John Bevere)
3. Visit some family friends
4. Prepare for next semester
5. Drum sessions with church drummer

I was just thinking about it and i realise that in a couple of months time i will be going back home. Yoohooooo.. im so excited. I can actually count the number of months with one hand. haha... I am already looking forward to the journey back home. For now, it's back to reality. Continue to work hard to earn my trip back home. Yeehaaaa...

No comments: