Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Journey begins but am i ready?

Classes have started for the pass one week. Sorry for not posting the pass week. Have been really busy preparing for my presentation on Monday. It certainly has been a really interesting time for me. Having course mates from all parts of the world is cool. My course mates come from countries such as Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Russia, Albania, Iran, Nigeria, UK, Turkey etc. It's exciting and even though i have only been with them for a week you start to see some enormous contrast in areas like value systems, culture, mindset etc. All the things i use to say about standing up for what i believe has really come to the test. Some lectures which involves a lot discussion sessions are my favourite because i get to know people better and find out what is actually going on in their head. I sort of expect some of the things that come out of their mouth but i have certainly been shocked a couple of times too. This is not to scare anybody about University life ok.. hehe.. It's just that it doesn't help but to make me think sometimes how sheltered we can be. Humbly i would say that i have had more exposure than most people but it's not any easier. Everything that has been taught for 19 years has finally been put to the test. I was confident that my fortress was strong but, is it?

Will it be able to take the wind? maybe yes, anyway it should.

What about the wave? I think it can

What about the coming tsunami? Err...

When I start to see,think and imagine what could happen there's a sudden doubt and fear. What if i fail? What if i fall? God help me..

God will always be willing to help because he is our Father and He loves us.
But am i willing to be helped? Am i doing my part?
That is the question that i am wrestling with at the moment. Will i be ready when faced with extreme adversary?

"Now therefore, listen to me My children. For blessed are those who keep my ways. Hear my instructions and be wise, and not disdain it. Blessed is the man who listens to Me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the post of my doors.For whoever finds me finds life, and obtains favor from the Lord." Proverbs 8:32-35

Be faithful with Simple Daily Chores. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

No comments: